**Joining information for all of BAAT's courses will normally be sent 1-week prior to the start date - please check your junk & spam folders if you have not seen this information - contacting the office on the day or evening before the start date will not always be responded to prior to the course starting**
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations made two months or before will be refunded in full minus £10 administration fee. Less than two months but more than 1 month before the course will be charged at 50%. Less than 1 month notice will be fully chargeable.
- Programmes are subject to change.
- It is the attendees responsibility to check their email including junk and spam folders for joining details.
- There is a possibility that the course/event may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers, unforeseen circumstances, or force majeure. In the case of insufficient numbers or unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be offered. In the case of force majeure such as the Coronavirus pandemic, alternative dates will be offered. If these dates are not suitable, a partial refund will be offered taking into account cost of overheads.
- Please note we cannot reserve places on our courses/events.
- If BAAT returns to face-2-face training - Please do not book any travel or accommodation until you have received confirmation of your booking from BAAT. We will not be liable for this cost in the event you are not booked onto the course/event.
- Where fees for attendees are being paid by a third party (e.g. employer). BAAT will endeavour to collect the course fee through invoicing. However, where the third party fails to make payment, the course attendee will remain liable for said fees if cancellation is not made on time within our terms (see cancellation policy above).