All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations made one month or before will be refunded in full minus £10 administration fee. Less than one month but more than 14 days before the course will be charged at 50%. Less than 14 days' notice will be fully chargeable.
- Programmes are subject to change.
- There is a possibility that the course/event may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers, unforeseen circumstances, or force majeure. In the case of insufficient numbers or unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be offered. In the case of force majeure such as the Coronavirus pandemic, alternative dates will be offered. If these dates are not suitable, a partial refund will be offered taking into account cost of overheads.
- Please note we cannot reserve places on our courses/events.
- Please do not book any travel or accommodation until you have received confirmation of your booking from BAAT. We will not be liable for this cost in the event you are not booked onto the course/event.
- Where fees for attendees are being paid by a third party (e.g. employer). BAAT will endeavour to collect the course fee through invoicing. However, where the third party fails to make payment, the course attendee will remain liable for said fees if cancellation is not made on time within our terms (see cancellation policy above).